Screaming Yellow Zonkers (5.10b) Smith Rock, OR
Bro, serious. This is a super-mega 5.10 that has you crushing knobs and poppin pockets. Also, did we mention that is shares an anchor on the Mesa Verde Wall with another world-class 5.10: #MoonsOfPluto? Stop whining and get to Smith already, clown!
- A very interesting route. It wanders a bit, and has a lot of variation.
- Zig zag your way up the face to a final steep move below the anchor.
- Careful lowering off. Located between Moons of Pluto and Cosmos.
- 9 bolts with fixed biners at the anchor.
- As always, TR off your own draws.
// (via MountainProject.com)
Location // Oregon > Central Oregon > Smith Rock > Mesa Verde Wall